After you make your booking, please message the city Manager (Bernardo Reis) with the following details. If you do not message him prior to your flight departure, you will not have someone waiting for you.
- WhatsApp contact of the person who will use the service
- Arrival / Departure information:
- Flight number
- Number of passengers and suitcases
- The Lisbon City Manager will contact you to confirm
- For arrivals, when you arrive at the airport, contact your driver via WhatsApp to organize the pick up.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I don't have WhatsApp?
You will need to download WhatsApp in order for us to get in touch with you if necessary. If our team does not have your WhatsApp number on file before your flight, we will not have a way to get in touch with you in case we need to. Please ensure you share your WhatsApp number with your Program Leader or City Team.
How far in advance do I need to book this?
To be safe please book this at least 72 hours prior to your flight arrival / departure.
What are my other options?
If you would like to consider some other options on how to reach the city and your apartments from Lisbon Airport, here is some information:
1) Metro - There is a metro station in the airport, connected with Lisbon metro network. Should be necessary to walk or take a taxi or an Uber from the nearest metro station to your apartment.
The fare is €1,45 (plus €0,50 for a transportation card) and here is more info about Lisbon metro.
2) Uber - convenient to order at anytime at the airport, but one would still need to be connected to the airport WiFi to order and wait for it. Regular price is around €10.
In any case, the least favorable option is to get a random taxi, as there are plenty of them at the airport, they are pricey and sometimes ready to scam on people.