After you make your booking, please message the City Team (Francesca Canzone) with the following details. If you do not message her prior to your flight departure, you will not have someone waiting for you.
- WhatsApp contact of the person who will use the service
- Arrival / Departure information:
- Flight number
- Number of passengers and suitcases
- The Palermo City Manager will contact you to confirm
- For arrivals, when you arrive at the airport, contact your driver via WhatsApp to organize the pickup.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I don't have WhatsApp?
You will need to download WhatsApp in order for us to get in touch with you if necessary. If our team does not have your WhatsApp number on file before your flight, we will not have a way to get in touch with you in case we need to. Please ensure you share your WhatsApp number with your Program Leader or City Team.
How far in advance do I need to book this?
To be safe, please book this at least 72 hours prior to your flight arrival/departure.
What are my other options?
If you would like to consider some other options on how to reach the city and your apartments from Palermo airport, here is some information:
1) Bus - There is a local bus company Prestia and Comandé providing every half an hour a connection from the Falcone Borsellino airport to the central railway station starting from 05:05 am until 01:05 am
Ticket price is 6.50 euro
2) Train - Palermo Airport has a train station located on the underground level that connects the passenger terminal with Palermo Centrale station. Two trains per hour stop at the station, which lead directly into the city. The journey time between the Punta Raisi airport and Palermo Centrale station is 56 or 71 minutes, depending on the number of stops made by the train. The first train leaves the airport at 05:15 in the morning, the last at 00:25 the following day.
Ticket prices start at €5.90