Buenos Aires, Argentina
- A day of nature and tradition
- Learn about the cattle ranching industry in Argentina
- Folkloric show and traditional Argentine lunch.
An ideal plan so that you can connect with nature, breathe fresh air and learn about the tradition of the Argentine countryside. This is a day trip with loads of food, wine and dancing.
Who Is This Experience Good For
Anyone interested in exploring the countryside of Buenos Aires, as well as connecting with our traditions along with the folkloric and culinary culture.
Meet Our Local Host
This Estancia (farm) is located 90km away from Buenos Aires city, in Lobos city. It is a peaceful place that receive people from all over to share the gaucho's culture and countryside life and practice different activities like: Tennis, volleyball, games room, walks in the woods. Horseback riding, bicycles and outdoor pool in season.
9:00 – Departure from a meeting point in Palermo.
10:30 - Reception with empanadas & wines.
13:30 - Lunch and folklore show
17:30 - Traditional snacks, puddings, and homemade cookies, infusions, mate, juice or soft drinks.
18:00 – Return
- Use of facilities at the ranch.
- Food & Drinks .
- Live entertainment.
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
- Maximum Capacity: 18 people
- Booking Deadline: 6 days before event
- Weather Dependent: Yes, but only if it’s really heavy rain.
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Special Dietary Restrictions: No - All dietary needs catered only if mentioned in advanced
- Transportation: You can take a taxi to the meeting point