– 2 Day / 1 Night Safari Experience
– Visit the Ngorongoro Crater, the cradle of life
– Stay on a coffee plantation
– Check off a bucket list item
This 2 day safari trip will take you to the large herds of elephants and famous Baobab trees of Tarangire and the lush Ngorongoro Crater. Come ready to experience one of the many wildlife parks of Tanzania and what's known here as the cradle of life. Lastly, come enjoy a 500 acre coffee plantation farm situated right outside the Ngorongoro.
Who This Experience Is Good For
For those who would like a snapshot safari.
Meet Our Local Host
Local expert guides who are eager to share all that they know and love about the nature found here in this homeland. After spending some days with them, you will have a sense of knowing all things wild found here in Tanzania.
Saturday, Departure/Day 1: Westerwelle to Tarangire
Westerwelle → Tarangire → Farm House (Karatu)
Upon departure, at Westerwelle, you will be met by one of our dedicated safari guides. They will join you for an early light breakfast at the coworking space. Our team members will assist with luggage and escort you to your waiting vehicle, making the start of your safari easy and efficient. Each person will simply need to bring their passport and belongings for the weekend getaway.
Arrival at Farm House (Karatu)
After enjoying breakfast, you will depart Arusha and make your way to Tarangire National Park. Sit back and relax in one of the luxury LandCruiser safari vehicles on your three-hour journey to the national park. As you make your way to your camp, you will pass wildlife and enjoy a game drive in your first park. Tarangire is known for its large elephant population, iconic baobab trees, and networks of swamps. This park is often overlooked in the northern circuit but offers incredible chances to see wildlife up close as elephants congregate near baobab trees to stay out of the sun or see elephants swimming in the water. Tonight you will be sleeping right outside of Ngorongoro Conservation Area and enjoying a beautiful farmhouse. Farm House is a small and exclusive hotel built on a 500-acre coffee plantation, all of which have been designed to take you to the comfort and style of past times. Take a walk around the farm to contemplate the daily activities, relax in the fragrant gardens or enjoy the spectacular sunsets with the Oldeani volcano as a backdrop.
Optional Activities at the accommodation:
- Farm Walk
- Coffee Plantation Tour
- Lounging at swimming pool
Sunday, Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
Farm House → Ngorongoro Crater → Westerwelle
Today you make your way to Ngorongoro Crater, often referred to as the “Garden of Eden” for its lush landscape and paradise for animals. You will descend into one of the largest calderas in the world where you will witness wildlife coming together on the crater floor. Though we cannot promise a sighting, the chances are high you will see rhinos gather here. After a picnic lunch near the hippo’s pool in the Crater, you will make your way back to Arusha.
– Services of a professional English speaking safari guide
– Roundtrip transportation from workspace
– Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4WD Land Cruiser with photographic
– All parks entry fees as per itinerary
– 1.5 liters of Mineral drinking water per person per day
– Delicious picnic lunches, when not at accommodations
– Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included at accommodations
– 1x Night full board accommodation (price based on double shared occupancy. Price & availability of single occupancy at $105 more the price of shared)
– Roundtrip transportation to The Serengeti and back
– 24/7 Office Assistance
What's Not Included
– Items of personal nature
– Drinks and beverages in accommodations
– Extra cash for other services not mentioned
– Tips for safari guide and staff
Know Before You Go
– Minimum Needed: 4 people
– Maximum Capacity: 12 people
– Booking Deadline: 7 days before event
– Weather Dependent: No
– Difficulty Level: Easy - This experience will consist of being in a car or at an abode for most of the time.
– Special Clothing Required: Yes - Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen. Also avoid black and blue due to tsetse flies, and instead bring clothes of neutral colors, such as khaki, light or mid-tone brown, beige, olive and green.
– Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary needs catered with advance notice
– Extra Cash: Needed for tipping your guide, safari staff and additional services
– Transportation: Round trip, door-to-door service
– Additional Information: Packed water, wine/drinks of choice, and snacks are highly encouraged.