– 3 Days / 2 Night Water Escape
– Waterfront accommodation
– Planned group activities and excursion to Sine Saloum
– Immersion and relaxation
A lovely waterfront getaway in Senegal!
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone in need of a waterfront vacay!
– Departure 8 AM
– Arrival at 10 AM
– Settle into villa at Ngaparou.
– 12:30 PM Private Chef prepared lunch!
– Game night BYOG!
– Dinner will be at a restaurant on the waterfront, expenses not included…bring your own cash.
– Discovery Day at Sine Saloum: Depart Saly at 9 AM
– 10:30 AM Canoe ride in the mangroves from the Ndangane Campement pier.
– Visit the Island of Marlodj with Ancestral Traditions.
– 1 PM Picnic lunch on the Fossémou Platform.
– Afternoon Nautical activities, canoe paddles.
– Return to Sally at 4:30 p.m.
– Continental breakfast at destination.
– Departure around 12pm.
– Get back to workspace by 2pm.
- Shared accommodations
- Transport to and from Dakar
- Private chef prepared lunch at arrival
- Listed itinerary activities
- Sine Saloum discovery day, with aquatic activities.
What's Not Included
– Extra activities available on site, such as group dinners restaurants
– Personal items needed for trip
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 10 people
- Maximum Capacity: 25 people
- Booking Deadline: 14 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Special Clothing Required: Not required, don't forget your swimsuit
- Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary needs catered
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / additional services
- Accommodation: more to come soon
- Transportation: transport will be provided to and from Dakar to Sine Saloum
- Additional Information: n/a
fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
After a two-hour drive, we made it to the villa and hopped in the pool. Lunch was very late but it was delicious with lots of choices. Then we relaxed before heading out to dinner. Dinner at a nearby hotel was a bit chaotic but ultimately we all ate and then headed home. Some went off to party while others were relaxing at home. On Saturday we headed to Sine Saloum although we were running a bit late. We rushed through a boat and village tour (with heavy sales tactics from the local women) and then finally headed to lunch. The lunch experience was amazing...we ate on a floating dock with access to water sports (kayak, paddleboard) and hammocks/swings in the water. We all loved lounging around and eating delicious food. We eventually headed home and had a relaxing movie night. We left Sunday to head back to Dakar. It was a great bonding experience for the group...very relaxing!