Day Trip to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7:00am: Leaving from the Works. The van ride from Split to Mostar usually takes app 3.5 hours *there will be one (or more if you need them) refreshment stops.
- app 10:30am: Arrival to Mostar
- 10:30am - 11.30am: We reach the town of MOstar. Well known as the town where the culture of the East meets the West. The world-famous Stari Most (Old Bridge) is the Mostar’s indisputable visual focus. The bridge’s swooping stone arch was originally built between 1557 and 1566. By the orders of Suleyman, the Magnificent. Stretching 28 meters across the Neretva river and connecting the Croatian and Muslim sides of the city, the iconic Old Bridge attracts tourists from all over the world.
- 11.30am - 1.30pm: Lunch break and free time to explore and shop (a lot of the places only take cash, almost any currency will do). A chance to try the famous Bosnian cusine and try proper traditional Bosnian coffee.
- 1:30-2 pm: Meeting the driver and going to Kravice waterfalls
- 2pm -3pm time to explore Kravice Waterfalls- which are the most fascinating features of the Herzegovina region and definitely the most impressive. The waterfalls change following the water levels of the Trebižat river. From emerald green in summer to dark blue in winter. The area in the park has a little cafe, a rope swing, and a place to camp. Don’t miss the opportunity to swim under the waterfalls and recharge before heading back to Split. Lastly, we are continuing the trip towards Split and are expected to arrive in Split at 6.00 pm.
- 3pm -app 6pm: Bus goes back to Split and drops you guys off back at the Works
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up/drop off by The Works
- Historical walking Tour with a local tour guide
- Entrance fee to Kravice waterfalls park
What's Not Included
- Food - Lunch
- Food - Snacks
Know Before You Go
- Your passport will be needed to cross the border (different country).
- Take your swim suit, change of clothes and a towel, if you plan on swimming in Kravice waterfalls.
Minimum Needed To Operate
DEADLINE TO BOOK
7 days prior to the start of the experience