- Wachirathan waterfall
- The Highest Point of Thailand
- King & Queen pagodas
- Trek Pha Dok Siew nature trail
- Mea Klang Luang Village
Visit the highest mountain of Thailand where is the home of beautiful waterfalls, Royal Project and the 2 pagodas built to honor the 60th birthday of the late King and Queen of Thailand
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who love arts and want to tick off this bucket list
Medium difficulty for those who haven't hiked before
Meet Our Local Host
- 7:15 AM Meeting at Palm Springs Parlor parking lot
- Heading off to the first stop. The road here will be very winding and if you have motion sickness, please be prepared and take some medicine beforehand.
- Visit the rainbow waterfall (Wachirathan) where you can see the rainbow from the highest waterfall in the national park. Only observe but not getting in.
- Leave the waterfall and drive about 30 minutes to highest peak in Thailand.
- Visit The Summit of Doi Inthanon mountain the highest peak in Thailand.
- Visit King & Queen pagoda also see the beautiful flower garden, the panoramic view, fresh air nice and cool.
- Lunch at Royal Project Restaurant. Shared dishes.
- Trekking about 2 hours or 4-5 km at Pha Dok Siew nature trail, see nice scenery along the riverside, beautiful waterfall, rice terraces (June-October), coffee plantation. Only observe, not getting into the river.
- Arrive at Mea Klang Luang Village, taste the organic coffee grow and roasted by the Karen Hill Tribe people.
- Head back from village to city
- Drop back at Palm Springs Parlor
**Please note that the program and the time might be subject to change due to unforeseeable factors that may occur during the trip
- Experienced English speaking guide license
- Lunch (Thai style shared dishes)
- Drinking water serves on the minivan
- Admissions fees for all places
- Experienced driver
- Local insurance
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic and other drinks apart from the bottled water on the minivan
- Toilet fees
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
- Program is flexible and times are subject to change, depending on weather and traffic conditions.
- Please eat before the trip starts
- Please bring extra money for some snack and drink
- Toilet's require small change so please bring some extra coins
- Please bring Rain jacket/poncho (in case it's raining), mosquito spray, sun cream, sun glasses, hand sanitizer and toilet paper.
- Wear Comfortable but temple-appropriate clothes (cover chest, stomach, knees and shoulders). The clothes you wear must also be suitable for trekking. The past participants wore trekking clothes but they brought big sarong to cover their chest, stomach, knees and shoulders.
- Shoes that are easy to take on and off are recommended
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
7 days prior to the start of the experience