Refer a Friend to Give $100 and Get $100. Learn More 👉
- Tour the Southern Food & Beverage Museum with the museum director- Learn about the different food and BBQ styles that define the Southern States- Enjoy a buffet dinner specially prepared by the museum’s resident chefs- Get insider tips on New Orlean’s food scene- Share a drink and chat with the resident chefs
Visit the Southern Food & Beverage Museum to explore the intersection between the region’s food, drinks and culture. Learn the unique history of Southern cuisine. Discover the differences between creole and cajun cooking while exploring with the museum director. After your tour, sit down to dinner with a meal specially prepared for you by the museum’s resident chefs. Savor the flavors of creole cooking as the chef answers your questions and explains the history and preparation of the cuisine. After, sit at their historic bar and sip specialty cocktails unique to New Orleans!
This experience is good for foodies and anyone who wants to learn about the New Orleans food scene and people who like meeting artisans and experts in their field
Brent Rosen is the president and CEO of the Southern food and Beverage Museum.
- Greeted at Southern Food & Beverage Museum by our host- Take a tour of the museum while sipping on a specialty cocktail- Get introduced to the history of the cocktail, a New Orleans creation - Enjoy a traditional Creole dinner prepared especially for our group by the museum’s resident chefs- Chat with the resident chefs to learn about the regions food culture and get insider tips on the local food scene- Purchase additional drinks from the bar
- Welcome cocktail- Museum tour- Creole dinner buffet* (Let us know if you have dietary requirements. They can be accommodated.)- Meet and greet with the museum’s resident chefs
- Additional drinks- Transport to the venue
- Minimum Needed: 6 people- Maximum Capacity: 10 people- Booking Deadline: Monday, September 5th, 2022- Weather Dependent: No- Difficulty Level: Easy, travel by taxi to the museum, explore, eat, & drink!- Special Clothing Required: No- Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary needs catered- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping- Transportation: Not included. Short Lyft ride to/from Selina