- Positive Impact Event
- Help support the organisation
- If you are unable to attend, you can still support the cause by purchasing this event as many times as you wish
The idea of organising an event with a prime purpose to give something back is within itself extremely fulfilling. The key to bringing people together and providing essentially to an organisation was what brought about Agkalia (Hug). Agkalia is a non-profit organisation that exists for all those mothers, married or single, who have suffered abandonment, abuse and socio-economic exclusion. It contributes to the protection of the children by supporting them, morally, psychologically, educationally and by helping their children in need of food, nappies, rash creams, medical supplies etc. It provides services, completely free of charge, ensures the conditions for the child to grow up in a healthy family environment, and at the same time supports the parents morally and materially.
For this event, we will visit the local shopping district and buy the necessities required by the organisation including the wrapping/packaging and then we will all sit together to sort and pack everything in a form of a present or hamper.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone interested in giving back to local communities
- Anyone who wants to make a positive impact in the lives of the children assisted by Agalia
Coordination by the City Team to buy provision at the designated date of the event.
What's Not Included
Food and drink
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: N/A
- Maximum Capacity: N/A
- Booking Deadline: 1 day prior to the event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy/Beginners, no previous knowledge needed
- Special Clothing Required: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes