Cape town, South Africa
Start your day in the most Capetonian way, at the beautiful Camps Bay Beach with a Yoga session and Cold-Water Immersion. Lilly will be guiding you through an all-level Vinyasa Yoga flow and breathing techniques before heading out to the tidal pool for a 15 minutes cold water immersion in the ocean. Both yoga and cold-water activities have been scientifically proven to reduce stress, boost your mood and increase both physical and mental health. This is the perfect opportunity to challenge and nurture your body and mind while taking part in one of Cape Town locals’ most famous activities.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone who loves nature and outdoor activities
Meet Our Local Host
Lilly is a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga teacher and has been practicing for over 10 years. She started cold-water swimming when moving to Cape Town and has been amazed at the mental and physical benefits of the practice. Her friendliness, positive attitude and sense of humour make for a warm fun and unforgettable experience.
- 1 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Session
- Breathing techniques
- Guidance in the cold-water immersion
What's Not Included
- Yoga mats or towels (yoga mats can be rented on request – limited supplies – but a towel is enough).
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 2 person
- Maximum Capacity: 25 people
- Booking Deadline: 2 days before event
- Weather Dependent: Yes (will only be canceled due to extreme weather conditions)
- Difficulty Level: Easy - No previous experience needed for yoga or cold water immersion. It is challenging but many variations are offered so that you can find what works best for your body.
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - Bring along a towel, bathing suit, comfortable clothing for the yoga session, something warm for after the immersion.
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping if you wish