Cape town, South Africa
- 3 course lunch made by self-taught home chef Sven
- Dine in Sven's home made of glass and wood
- Spectacular views of Hout Bay and the Table Mountain Reserve
Self-taught home chef Sven, has turned his beautiful personal home into a delicious dining experience. The house is made from glass and wood, with spectacular views overlooking Hout Bay. This unique tree house style home is nestled high up on the Table Mountain Reserve, overlooking the world heritage site “Orange Kloof”. The property has access to walking and the Vlakkenberg hiking trails.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone who loves beautfil scenery
- Anyone interested in social activities
Meet Our Local Host
Sven is a semi-retired ex chief executive who has an infectious get up and go attitude. Always on the move and keeping busy. He loves mountain biking, hiking and has a passion for hospitality and cooking. All the courses are prepared by Sven and his magical set up will make you want to never leave.
- Lunch - You'll be able to select one starter, main and dessert.
- Snacks - Bread and side salad
- Transportation - return pick up from accommodation - from June onwards
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
This experience includes a three-course meal, which you will pre select. All dietary requirements can be catered for.
- Minimum Needed: 6 people
- Maximum Capacity: 10 people
- Booking Deadline: da 8ys before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary needs catered
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / additional services
fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A nice escape out of the city to enjoy good wines, good food and great views! But most of all Sven is passionate! This does everything.
Lunch at Sven's was very peaceful and relaxing. The view at his place is amazing. It was a very chill afternoon chatting with the group and admiring the view. The food was delicious. Lovely activity before work! NOTE: there is a dog at the house!
This was a lovely chill dining experience, amazing food, amazing views, amazing people.
Incredible experience! Seven was so kind to welcome us into his home and share his passion of cooking with us. He is very accommodating and loves having people experience his food. You'll not want to miss this experience, get to gather round the table and share some laughs, wine, and food with your fellow remotes