- Day Trip
- Explore the Conceição Lagoon and the Lagoon Coast Fishing Village
- Board the boat at Barra da Lagoa Canal which has clear green water
- Enjoy Lagoa’s sandboard
- Take a short hike to the Lagoon Coast waterfall
- Enjoy a native seafood feast in an authentic local restaurant
- Have fun diving, playing at the Saquinho Beach
- Learn how to fish with a local fisherman
- Finish the day with a happy hour sunset at Bar do Boni
Lagoa da Conceição is known for being a hippie and hipster neighborhood where everything happens. The lagoon is huge, it has around 20 km2, and it is surrounded by abundant biodiversity and with distinct views from every corner. This is what we’ll be exploring together on this boat tour day trip.
We’ll start the day by boarding the boat on the green waters of the Barra da Lagoa Canal. A tour of the sea will show you why this traditional fishing village is so special. After that, we’ll try the Lagoa sandboarding, with awesome views of Lagoa, the sea, and the mountains. After that, we'll have some swimming time and play time (Fresbee, floating noodles) at a hidden lake beach.
Then, we’ll head to the Lagoon Coast, another fishing neighborhood that can only be accessed either by trail (most of it) or by boat, where we will have lunch, a traditional authentic restaurant on the water, where you’ll have the chance to have delicious seafood dishes, as fresh as it gets, with a home-feeling seasoning. It'll be a seafood feast. Veg option is available.
After lunch, we'll have a learn how to fish wil a local fisherman from the fishing village and, then, we'll have an easy 10-min hike to Costa da Lagoa Waterfall. Then, we'll have more time to swimming, but now at Praia do Saquinho.
The day will end with a sunset happy hour by the scenic lagoon. 1 Caipirinha and a snack are included.
Who Is This Experience Good For
For those who want to discover the beautiful nature the island has to offer. Those who want to explore the hidden gems of Floripa, where you’ll only know if you’re a local. Anyone interested in outdoor activities, nature, gastronomy, and fun.
Meet Our Local Host
Iôran is a native who loves the island. He has been living in Floripa his entire life. Although he resides on the mainland, he enjoys taking his boat out with his family every weekend around the island. The Lagoon Day trip is also Iôran's favorite.
- 8:45: Meeting at Bewiki
- 9 am: Van leaves downtown to Barra da Lagoa boarding deck
- 9:45: Meeting point at Barra da Lagoa deck
- 10 am: Boat leaves for Barra da Lagoa Canal and back
- 10:30: Sandboarding at Lagoa Dunes (included)
- 11 am: Lake beach (fresbee, floating spaghetti, and floating Island buoy provided)
- 1-2:30 pm: Lunch at a on-the-water restaurant
- 2:30-3:15 pm: Fishing practice with a local fisherman
- 3:15-3:45: Easy 10-min hike to the waterfall
- 4-5: Saquinho beach play time (fresbee, floating spaghetti, and floating Island buoy provided).
- 4:30: Heads to sunset happy hour
- 5:30-7 pm: Sunset happy hour (1 welcome drink included)
- 7 pm - Van leaves to Downtown
- 7:30 pm: Drop off at Bewiki
- Roundtrip transportation from Bewiki
- 4 beers per person
- A glass of Sparkling Wine
- Water and soft drinks
- Sandboarding ticket
- Lunch (drinks not included)
- 1 welcome drink for the happy hour
- Freesbee, floating noodles.
What's Not Included
- Extra food in the restaurants
- Extra drinks on the boat, besides the 4 beers and free soft drinks and water (you’re welcome to bring your favorite drink)
- Drinks in the lunch restaurant
- Extra drinks in the happy hour bar apart from the welcome cocktail
- Snacks at the happy hour bar apartr from the first one
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 8 people
- Maximum Capacity: 8 people
- Booking Deadline: 7 days before the event
- Weather Dependent: Yes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - comfortable clothes and swimming suits for the beach and the waterfall
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Yes - food may contain gluten.
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping
- Transportation: round transportation from Bewiki is included
- Additional Information: bring sunscreen and repellent.
*In case we need an extra boat for more participants, it can be arranged.
fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Great lazy day boat tour of the lagoon include sand, seafood and sunsets!
This day was a blast! I went on both boat trips and they were so different. The sandboarding was a fun, silly excursion. All of the stops, food, drinks, and views were fantastic. Even the boat drivers were having a great time. All around, my favorite tour from a month in Floripa!
Another great boat day in the lagoon with the whole RY gang! Expect to get wet because you have to enter and exit the boat multiple times from the beach. After a lovely drive, our first stop was at the sand dunes to go sand boarding - definitely a calf workout walking up and down the dunes! After getting sand in ALL the wrong places, we were back on the boat to head to lunch. Lunch was a "seafood sequence" with tons of delicious seafood options (very little non-seafood or vegetarian options so beware). We did a short/easy hike to a waterfall (which turned out to be a water "trickle" due to the time of year but peaceful nonetheless). Then we were back on the boat to head to a beach for relaxation and swimming. And finally we headed to a beach-side restaurant for sunset which included a complimentary drink. Overall a very pleasant and relaxing day chilling with the group.