Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Taste local wines
- Learn about argentinian viticulture
- A culinary experience with cheese and finger food
- Let’s play! Answer the questions and win!
Welcome to a fun experience where we’ll be tasting local wines while learning a little more about Argentinian viticulture. Natalia will guide us through a journey of wine varieties to find out what makes this country’s wine iconic. She will help us discover the differences between typical grapes that grow around the area and invite us to be part of the Game of Wine. Wanna know what this game is about? raise your glass and you’ll find out…
This is not exactly a dinner party, but it's a culinary experience as well since we will be pairing our wine with some Argentinian cheese and a local variety of salami.
Who Is This Experience Good For
Foodies, wine lovers and anyone curious about Argentinian wine and culture
Meet Our Local Host
Natalia is an experienced wine and whisky taster who also hosts her own radio show on a national station. She loves to share a drink and tell good stories about beverages. She’ll create the perfect moment to chat, learn and taste while unveiling some of the secrets of wine in a fun, engaging environment.
- We’ll meet at the cowork at 6 PM
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
- Maximum capacity: 20 people
- Booking deadline: 2 days before event
- Weather dependent: NO
- Dificulty level: Easy
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Yes - we will be consuming cheese & wine
- Extra cash: for buying more wine if interested.